Instagram is a fun and beautiful way to share your photos with your loved ones. You might have noticed, weddings are starting to be recurrent and common topic on Instagram, and with reason!
They are full of picture perfect opportunities, love is in the air, people are dressed to impress and happiness just oozes from every single picture taken. An Instagram wedding can be a really cool way to involve your guests during the days leading to the event and also to share your best moments with people who will not be able to attend.
Couples are now using Instagram to document their wedding by providing guests with a custom #hashtag. If you are wondering what Instagram is all about and don’t know what a hashtag is, keep reading!
Instagram is a camera app available on the Iphone and Android that allows you to take a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, and then post the photo! Brides no longer have to wait for weeks or months to see their professional wedding pictures. Their special filters transform your photos into professional-looking snapshots. You can instantly share photos on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Instagram is a fun way to share your wedding and life with friends instantly through a series of photos!
- Create a #hashtag for your wedding and all of your friends pictures can be seen in one place(check to see that it hasn’t been used before).
- Add pictures prior to the wedding of your and your fiancé at your venue etc.
- Print hashtag on your wedding save the date and wedding invitation.
- Subtle hashtag reminders with instructions for guests to share Instagram pictures of your wedding (on tables, menu cards).
- Put up a large screen at your wedding to display the photos and videos in real-time.
- Put out some props or masks to entertain your guests when they take #Instagram photos at your #wedding.